The Yellow Springs Community Children’s Center (YSCCC) has a long history of educating children in Yellow Springs. Opening as The Community Nursery School in 1926 it was one of the first two in Ohio and was eighteenth in the country. YSCCC incorporated in 1946 and has continued the tradition of serving families of our diverse community and neighboring counties.
Creative Curriculum based learning
Friendly, nurturing and supportive staff
Access to the Glen Helen and the artistic community